Nutter of the Day #4

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/7522952.stm

Talula does the hula from Hawaii. I'm sorry. Thats just pure genius.
What kind of nutted out space job calls their kid that?

To be honest though, she is probably thanking the heavens that her parents didn't name her Number 16 Bus Shelter as one poor kid has been - assumingly influenced by the celebrity habit of naming the children after the place they were conceived. That kids got a real future.

However I did find this comment on the bbc website which made me laugh out loud when I read it:


I have been teased mercilessly from childhood to my adult years...you won't believe the amount of times people have burst out laughing right in my face when they ask my name..
Craig Gogay, London, UK


Excellent.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.