Sorry Dad - it was just too funny.

My dad has invested in something truly magnificent.
Its the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life.
Even my dad couldn't keep a straight face when he was wearing it.

My dad - in his infinite wisdom - has decided, that, as spaghetti is quite hard to eat without splattering, he would safe guard his unspoilt shirts with a bib.

Yes, Tea Fans, a bib. An adult bib.

Not only is it hilarious in its very existence, but its doubly hilarious when he puts it on and its almost down to his knees. And triply hilarious when he pulls one of his funny faces to make me laugh even more.

I almost couldn't eat my tea sitting opposite him for laughing. Me and mum were having salad, but Dad was having noodles - he just can't get enough of his bib!!

Honestly, I haven't laughed like that for a long time. And that, Tea Fans, is why my dad is the most amazing genius I have ever met. Don't ever change dad, you wouldn't be half as much fun!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.