Freestyling

I haven't got anything to tell you today Tea fans, mores the pity for you. So I have decided to freestyle and chat about a few things that have happened this weekend.

Our weekend consisted mainly of frustratingly painting the bedroom white over the dust/rot/3 layers of ripped wallpaper/woodchip. Mainly because we can't bare the dirty mint green and dirty sky blue colours the previous occupants decided to paint the bedroom. I wouldn't mind but - without exception - they have painted every other room magnolia. So why these awful colours in the bedroom. Anyway, they are gone now, temporarily. I've decided that we are defo getting decorators in to do the bedroom properly as there is so much work involved matt and I would need a partition wall to separate us from each other if we tried to do it ourselves. I'll go without birthday and Christmas presents for 3 years if I have to*

Decorating is not my strong point. Well actually, it is, I don't mind painting, I quite like it, but on properly prepared, solid, smooth surfaces, which basically discounts the whole of our 100 year old house.

Bless it.

*Not including this birthday Tea fans.

2 comments:

matt said...

"I don't mind painting, I quite like it, but on properly prepared, solid, smooth surfaces"

So, you mean.. You don't mind doing the easy bit. ;)

Lynda said...

obv.

Powered by Blogger.