Time on my hands

So, this year has been a pretty busy one. First there was sorting the wedding out, then there was the Manchester International Festival, which took up a lot of my time, till July. Then in August agency work and other client projects, then the hen do, the wedding and honeymoon, and now in November, I'm bored.

I need to start doing my portfolio, but I'm not sure how to start it, so in typical fashion I put it off and off. I firstly need good pics, but its hard to take them yourself. The first lot were rubs, but MrTSD (official now) has a better camera I can use this time, well when I say better, I mean its not as good, but the functions are more basic. So therefore I can use them!

I just don't know how to do it, I mean so it looks good. So in true Tea Shop fashion I am waiting for divine inspiration. Might be waiting a while for that they eh?

In the meantime..... I wonder what people are up to on Facebook?


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.